Outdoor Co-op Advertising:
Outdoor posters have to deliver a single, high-impact message in a very short time period. The poster should have bright colors and be legible from a distance. Keep It Simple, Bold and Easy to Read. You only have six seconds to deliver a billboard message. Major elements in the poster should be three or less. Keep wording to a minimum and typefaces should be simple, legible styles. Colors should be bold.
There are several standard sizes of billboards and printed bulletins used in the outdoor advertising display market.
• 30 sheet bleed poster - 10 ft. 5 in. x 22 ft. 8 in.
• 30 Sheet (no bleed) posters - 9 ft. 7 in. x 21 ft. 7 in.
• 8 sheet junior - 5 ft. x 11 ft.
• Printed bulletins (54 x 120 in. section panels)
• 14 x 48 ft.• 20 x 50 ft.• 20 x 60 ft.
Contact our office for hires digital files of the sample billboards. All 4 designs have also been produced as half-page magazine ads and are available upon request.